canyonwalker: Message in a bottle (blogging)
[personal profile] canyonwalker
I'm almost caught up blogging about our trip to Hawaii last week. That's good because I still have at least 5 correction: 8 blogs in the backlog from our North Carolina trip last month! I'd thought maybe I could push those out in parallel with writing about Hawaii.... I posted one on Tuesday, Wildcat Falls, and it was a mistake. It was a mistake because it put me behind on writing about Hawaii while in Hawaii. But now that I'm pretty much done with Hawaii I can catch up on North Carolina. ...And I'd better do it quickly, otherwise it'll lap our next trip, planned for Friday!

Profile

canyonwalker: wiseguy (Default)
canyonwalker

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 21st, 2026 07:46 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios